- We will ensure that our executive officers, employees, and other relevant parties are aware of the importance of personal information, and conduct education, supervision, and reviews continuously.
- As a general rule, we will obtain personal information by obtaining the consent of the concerned person.
- We will not obtain personal information through improper means.
- We will clearly identify the purpose of use of personal information within the scope necessary for the execution of our operations, and acquire, use, and provide such information appropriately. Only those in charge will use the personal information that was acquired, limited to the scope necessary for operational purposes which is within the scope of achieving the purpose of information collection. We will take measures to ensure that personal information is not used for other purposes.
- We will maintain personal information in an accurate and up-to-date form, and commit to preventing and correcting or remedying unauthorized access, loss, destruction, tampering, leakage, etc. of personal information.
- We will respond to your questions, complaints, and requests for disclosure, etc. related to personal information in good faith and swiftly.
- We handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use that was indicated to you. We will not disclose or provide to third parties any personal information provided by you, except in cases where you have given consent or there is a legitimate reason.
- We comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, other related laws and regulations, guidelines set forth by the Government of Japan, and other relevant norms.
- We have developed and will steadily implement, maintain, and continuously strive to improve our Personal Information Protection Management System .
- We will not disclose inquiries, requests, or other such information to parties other than those who made the request or inquiry.
- As a general rule, we will not contact those who have made inquiries or requests by means other than through the designated channels.
- We will store, manage, and dispose of any forms and records we have received through inquiries and requests in a responsible manner.